Sculpt Light! All new Lipo Light.
As the Canadian Distributor of Lipo Light & Sculpt Light I can help your business & cliental get optimal results. If you are interested in adding an extra revenue stream to your business please contact Fiona O'Hara for a quote. Serious inquiries only.
What is Lipo-Light, My-Lipo & SlimLight?
Lipo-Light, My-Lipo & SlimLight are light emitting diode (LED) systems specifically designed for Professionals to contour the body by losing inches in circumference from specific body areas (waist, hips, thighs, arms, neck). Lipo-Light, My-Lipo and SlimLight offer combinations of paddles and Slim Flexi-pads that are strapped directly to the fatty areas that are resistant to diet and exercise.
What is the action mechanism behind Lipo-Light, My-Lipo & SculptLight?
The light (635nm) emitted from Lipo-Light, My-Lipo and SculpLight causes the fat cell membranes to temporarily alter the shape and permeability of the cell. This brief change allows the Triglycerides (fats) to be broken down into fatty acids and glycerol that enter the blood stream via the lymphatic system.
What happens to the fat?
Once in the blood stream, several things may occur:
1. Some of the free fatty acids are readily available to be used as fuel by the body during exercise.
2. What is not consumed as energy will get to the liver where it will either be oxidized or re-processed for storage. It is unknown how much gets oxidized versus re-stored, but results suggest that fat does indeed get oxidized (no visible or measurable redistribution of fat in the treated areas)
What results can I expect?
Individuals have lost anywhere from two inches to six inches* over a course of treatments. To maximise the chances of your clients responding, three things are important:
1. As a rule, most clients are suitable; clients under medication or with any conditions listed in the contra indication guide should consult their doctor before treatment.
2. Hydration is critical. Drink plenty of water (ideally at least 8 glasses of 8 oz of water) spread out throughout the day. Diuretics (coffee, alcohol, etc.) are discouraged.
3. The lymphatic system should be mobilized. Post treatment exercise is essential. The client must be encouraged to be active and burn 350 calories every day during their choice of cardio exercise.
*Individual results vary and are not guaranteed.
How deep does Lipo-Light, My-Lipo &SculptLight affect fat cells?
Penetration depth is ¼ inch to ½ inch.
Who can operate the Lipo-Light, My-Lipo & SlimLight device?
As a class I device, Lipo-Light, MY-Lipo and SlimLight can be operated by anyone in any state without the supervision of a medical professional.
How is Lipo-Light, My-Lipo &SculptLight different than liposuction?
Liposuction is an invasive procedure involving the mechanical removal of fat cells. By contrast, Lipo-Light is completely non-invasive and only affects fat cells temporarily. Lipo-Light does not compete with liposuction; it is simply a body shaping option available to clients who do not wish to undergo a surgical procedure.
Does Lipo-Light, My-Lipo &SculptLight help with loose skin and cellulite?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that clients undergoing Lipo-Light have noticed an improvement in skin tone and texture.
Can Lipo-Light, My-Lipo & SculptLight cause cancer?
No. Lipo-Light, My-Lipo and SculptLight uses LED in the visible spectrum (635nm) to stimulate our cells to be more efficient and accelerate the rate of naturally occurring processes.
These products are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, and are not intended to affect the structure or function of the body. These products are cosmetic devices used to improve appearance and do not claim to impart any health benefits. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Lipo-Light, My-Lipo & SlimLight is based on the pioneering cold light research of NASA and leading clinicians. Lipo-Light does not use surgery, lasers, heat, freezing, ultrasound cavitation, microwaves, or RF.